At RealMarkets, we pride ourselves on the way we market what we sell.
Nearly every prospective buyer learns about and researches our listings on their mobile or desktop device before contacting us. Research shows that by the time a prospect reaches out to an agent, they have already read about what you are selling, looked at the photographs or videos and researched the comparable properties. That’s why is so critical to have an effective digital marketing strategy when you are selling any properties, any assets, anywhere. This allows us to reach the global audience your listing deserves, no matter how big or small the property may be!
Our strategies include:
- Professional Photography – If every buyer is looking at the photographs before they call you, then the photographs need to be professional. Whenever possible, we have a professional photographer shoot the property or the assets so that we can capture all of the features and benefits of what we are selling. For higher value properties or those properties with special features that are best viewed by a drone, we customarily provide a marketing video.
- Facebook Social Ad Engine Marketing – We market all of our offerings on Facebook through targeted posts so we can access likely buying prospects among their billions of Facebook users.
- C21NM.com – Since all of our agents are also Realtors with Century 21 New Millennium, we are able to add our listings to the newly redesigned website – C21NM.com – as well as the dozens of other websites that link to Century 21.
- Century 21 Fine Homes & Estates – When you have a luxury property, we leverage the power of our Fine Homes & Estate brand, bringing more resources to expose your listing worldwide
- Email Notices – Buyers that are signed up as a First to Know user receive email notices when we add new listings to our website. We have thousands of prospective buyers in our database that want to learn about your listing.
- BrightMLS – As Realtors and members of our respective Realtor Boards, we are required to add all of our real estate listings to BrightMLS. Our MLS system feeds into dozens of real estate websites, making your listing available to millions of people.
- Realtor.com — All of our residential, commercial and land listings are added to Realtor.com, by far the largest real estate website, often topping 50 million unique users a month.
- Trulia and Zillow – All of our residential and land listings are added to Trulia and Zillow, reaching the millions of users these two real estate websites boast.
- Instagram Marketing – We leverage the power of Instagram by adding our professional photographs so we can reach members of this 800-million-person community.
- Twitter – When you need to reach a lot of people quickly, sending tweets can be an effective method that we utilize.
Commercial Listings also include:
- LoopNet – We are premium members of LoopNet, the largest commercial real estate listing service with 8 million registered members and 5 million unique monthly visitors.
- CoStar – We add all of our commercial listings to CoStar so the top commercial professionals will have access to your listings.
- Crexi – Combining active sales and leasing marketplace into one system will add awareness to your property. The Crexi website has become one of the most active marketplaces in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Century 21 Commercial – All listings are added to our Century 21 Commercial website, giving exposure to our Commercial Advisors in more than 640 commercial investment offices. Plus, you get the power of the Century 21 brand name, the most recognized brand in the world and supported by 9,400 offices, 127,000+ independent sales associates in 80 countries.
- Brevitas – With this being one of the leading Private Commercial Real Estate platforms it allows us to post our listings and reach a different group of people than other commercial websites. This helps us reach more people and get your property the most amount of coverage.
- 42Floors – Washington D.C is one of their top-listed cities for commercial office real estate to be listed on their site. With Washington D.C being located so close to us this brings big marketing benefits.
Depending on the transaction, we will also list our properties and assets on other specific sites that apply to that vertical market. Just let us know what you have to sell, and we will develop a custom marketing budget. We will do everything in our power to make sure your listings are marketed in the best marketing sites for maximum visibility.